part of program
Design Thinking Program
craft and tell a story to inspire audiences into action
Create narratives for transformative products and solutions that inspire advocacy.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Learn simple methods to identify yourbig idea and distill the essential impact of your idea for your audience.
Learn how to craft your narrative around your audience’s wants and needs to ensure deep connections.
Experiment with several storytelling blueprints to find the best fit for you.
Practice prototyping your story.
Learn from case studies of narrative design successes and failures.
Learn how to think like a designer to build a presentation that amplifies your big idea.
Learn how to use different slide types to visually enhance your idea.
Practice designing your narrative with on-site support and feedback.
Presenting your narrative
Identify your own unique presentation tone and style and how to adapt this to your audience.
Practice delivering your narrative and receive feedback on-site from expert practitioners
- Managers, team-leaders and executives
- Innovation teams within government
- 1-day participatory workshop
- 6 hour day with lunch. Prayer & snack breaks also included
- All coursework will be completed during the workshop (no ‘homework’)
Cost per participant
Payments accepted via credit card
WHAT YOU'LL LEAVE WITH
- Understanding of the science behind impactful storytelling
- Evidence-based storytelling methodology localised to Dubai strategic audiences.
- Practical tools to effectively communicate your big idea to any audience.
OTHER COURSES YOU MIGHT LIKE